Home Guard Monitoring & Watch Services
2 Local Gals in the Ogden to Provo areas, provide home watch services while you’re away, whether you’re gone for a few days or a few months. We’ll check in as often as you like— Daily, Weekly, Bi-Weekly, or Monthly.
Unoccupied homes are prime targets for burglars and vandals. Our monitoring services provide you with peace of mind while you’re away.
A Home Watch Checklist Tailored to Your Needs
Here’s how our home watch service works: We discuss your home and create a detailed checklist report during each visit. The checklist highlights everything we did/inspected at your property along with the date and time we were there. We complete our checklist reports electronically through the QRIDit Home Watch software system, which tracks home watch inspectors via GPS and automatically posts a report to your account. We will also provide photos of any issues we find, such as water damage, vandalism, etc. You’ll never be left wondering whether someone was actually at your home—simply log in to our website 24/7 to view inspection reports of your home.
Here’s an example of our home inspection checklist (you’ll indicate which items you need done each time from the following list):
2. Pick up any mail, packages, or door hangers and put them inside
3. Do an external walk around your home to check doors, screens, and windows to make sure they are secure
4. Check roof, chimney, gutters, and downspouts to make sure there aren’t any obvious problems
5. Look for any signs of vandalism
6. Look around for any insect or rodent issues
7. Ensure garage is closed and secure
8. Do you need us to bring your garbage can(s) in/out from curb?
2. Check that faucets/hoses are turned off
3. Check for evidence of unauthorized entry, vandalism, and weather-related problems, such as fallen branches, displaced patio furniture, etc.
2. Do you want your plants watered?
4. Check that all lights are working
5. Walk through the inside of home, making sure all doors and windows are secure
6. Run all faucets, showers, garbage disposal, and flush toilets, checking for any leaks
7. Do a visual inspection of ceilings and walls to ensure there are no active leaks
8. Look around for evidence of insects or rodents
9. Check a/c and/or heater to ensure it is set for the correct temperature
12. Check all furniture for damage
13. Check to see that refrigerator is working correctly
Why hire a house sitter while you’re away?
Peace of Mind
2 Local Gals: Honest & Trustworthy